Latinx Artist Development
Springboard for the Arts | Pop-Up Resource Center at Electric Machete Studios
Saturday, May 26th 12-6pm
Come by with work to be documented or for your artist business needs, like printing business cards, or help with resumes! — EMS crew.
First-come first-serve walk-in, or to reserve a time email email@example.com or call (651) 560-5115.
This pop-up is staffed by Springboard for the Arts offering some of the Resource Center services and equipment free of charge onsite. These are mostly related to professional development needs for grants, exhibitions and career development. These might include:
- Scanning 2D artworks
- Digitization for slides, negatives and older digital formats
- Photo documentation for 2D and 3D artwork
- Image sizing, editing and preparation assistance
- One-on-one Adobe tutorials
- One-on-one website tutorials (Squarespace and e-commerce)
- Grant application reviews (30 mins.)
- Mini-consultations (15-20 mins.) on other topics
Equipment will include: a camera, tripod, lighting, laptop and scanner.